What i did NOT resist today!

Laura_carlburgess said:
Well my husband wants a big fat mexicarno pizza from the takeaway so I am currently trying to resist that... Wish me luck :-( x

Aaaah man good luck! If you manage it you deserve medal....if not I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it...good luck :0)

weezy said:
Aaaah man good luck! If you manage it you deserve medal....if not I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it...good luck :0)

Well I think I have managed too block the pizza idea. Set the husband up with a frozen curry and a micro rice and I am having eggs beans and some cheese from my HEA allowance. Need a good day today as were on hols tomorrow and I am starting it off with a Chinese tomorrow night and a three course meal Sunday which will most defiantly include some sort of hot syrup/choc sponge pud and ice cream hmmmmmmm yum :) xx

half a dominos pizza!

An extra, unplanned and unwanted evening snacks of pasta pot shot and a muller light

A bite of homemade pizza that the OH got from the freezer. I'm proud of myself for stopping at a bite, but I still have to syn it!

A snack size mars bar jumped out of my nephew's Easter egg & went straight into my mouth!!!!
Checked after and 8 syns so that on top of my coleslaw takes me up to about 13 for today eeek.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

leighxx said:
A snack size mars bar jumped out of my nephew's Easter egg & went straight into my mouth!!!!
Checked after and 8 syns so that on top of my coleslaw takes me up to about 13 for today eeek.

8 syns!!! Was it a treat size one or a bit bigger? That just seems a lot lol I'll b avoiding them then lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jennyc_uk said:
8 syns!!! Was it a treat size one or a bit bigger? That just seems a lot lol I'll b avoiding them then lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No just a snack size one! That's why I had it cos I thought it wouldn't be very many couldda died when I checked :).
Oh well I live & learn I wouldn't care but I'm not even that keen on them!

The wee funsize ones (from the multipacks) are 4 syns. The Snack size ones are about double the size...

Shrimpy said:
The wee funsize ones (from the multipacks) are 4 syns. The Snack size ones are about double the size...

Yeah it was the slightly bigger ones, one day I'll learn to check first I had some blue ribband biscuits there too and would've enjoyed it more probably. Oh well stayed on plan just, but for one of the few times I've gone over 10 syns

Well this was yday, not today lol but too much at the pizza hut buffet! Kit kat milkshake and 4 krispy kreme doughnuts! eeeek. That'll see me a nice gain :( I'm just guna call it my treat for reaching target and being an angel the last 13 months! Didn't half make me feel ill though :(

Bought some Fibre plus on my walk to Sainsburys earlier ( 5 mile round trip up and down a fair bit. ), and ate 2 on the way home and the other 2 since I got back.
I'm not going to fret it though, I did the same thing in December and lost a stone in 2 weeks, and the same last weekend and lost 5.5lbs.

ColJack said:
Bought some Fibre plus on my walk to Sainsburys earlier ( 5 mile round trip up and down a fair bit. ), and ate 2 on the way home and the other 2 since I got back.
I'm not going to fret it though, I did the same thing in December and lost a stone in 2 weeks, and the same last weekend and lost 5.5lbs.

If I remember rightly coljack you're a fan of alpen lites too??! :D

Oooh where to start.....
White crusty bread
M&S chocolate mousse cake
M&S Count on us Chocolate Sundae
Pkt of Nik Naks

About 100 syns I reckon?

a wee bit of italian salami! but i counted it as a syn (trying not to have syns) and i think that was it... oh hang on.. may of had a tiny bit of chocalate from my bf's mini magnum.. (he is MEANT to be on SW too...) but it was soo soo small.. i dont think it mattered! haha

Back