What i did NOT resist today!

Chicken burger chips n gravy at gala bingo whilst hoping to win enough money for a gastric band!!!! Llololol xxx:)

The desire to sit in my nightdress all day and get dressed just to go and get the oldest one from school lol Hugs Crystal xx

2 slices of Veda toasted with butter and cheese this morning. And then a quarter of an Easter egg just now.

ok I know this is a bit of an old thread but I searched for Veda and got this!
Any ideas how many syns for Veda??

I haven't had it in aaages, but my OH bought a pre cut loaf and I've just ate 2 slices with 2 ex light laughing cow triangles. :/

According to this site each sunblest slice is 101 calories, which means 5syns OR each Irwin's slice is 88 calories

so you had 9 -10syns worth...

I only really use it when I can't find any nutritional info, too lazy for any of the other stuff! But I know others do.

3 extra alpen light bars. ( gotta stop buying them on the way to work in boxes of 5. :( )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

A vanilla custard danish and a vanilla custard doughnut but my gosh it was yummy so I don't care. Hugs Crystal xx

3 sainsburys choc chip digestives, today
large piece of coffee cake wth buttercream icing wednesday
3 curly wurlys so far this week
Help have fallen !!!!
have been so good 100%
this week loads of stress... and not going away for my 50th now as can't afford it so feeling bit down

Back