What i did NOT resist today!

A chelsea bun and a toffee waffle, oops! :eek:

But these waffles are lush! :D

tregroes3.jpg

haha i think this thread is so funny, even if its old!
i am not going to resist the homemade cakes and things at the summer fayre tonight - lost 2.5lbs this week so im being a bit naughty..will be back to normal tomorow
xxx

haha oooh bacon i loveeee bacon lol a white bacon baguette mmm :)
ive just realised we're about the same weight im 8'12 :)
xxxx

Whilst making my sons tea tonight i gave him half slice of very lightly fried bread (400g loaf) full slice is too much with his tea rather than chucking it i ate it!!! Was weird, i knew it was bad but just ate it v quickly like it didnt count lol i have syned it xx

juicygooseface said:
haha oooh bacon i loveeee bacon lol a white bacon baguette mmm :)
ive just realised we're about the same weight im 8'12 :)
xxxx

Gahhhh I get stuck on 9st a lot, only ever to get down to 8.13.5 then boing back up! Drives me nuts. I'm at 9.1 at the mo & need to shift it before hols.

Ru maintaining? X

Suze012 said:
Whilst making my sons tea tonight i gave him half slice of very lightly fried bread (400g loaf) full slice is too much with his tea rather than chucking it i ate it!!! Was weird, i knew it was bad but just ate it v quickly like it didnt count lol i have syned it xx

Lollol I do this alllllllllll the time oops x

lol well i was down at 8'12 a few months ago but just wanna get back down to the low 8's, i do boing up and down too!
xxx

Daughter's left over sausage and chips.

And then I bought and cooked lean rather than extra lean steak mince by mistake. :sigh:

On the bright side I have counted the syns and the total for today is 23 so only 8 to make up :)

2 chicken wings and half my daughters sandwich oh and 2 thorntons chocolates

Need to try and syn it

A finger full of frosting from the top of the cupcake I did resist x

ditto! had 2 slices of bday cake and going to have a take away.very naughty..:( xxx

Wine! I have a bottle to help me through this evening and the writing of a pub style quiz for a work social night on Thursday!

Back