What i really really want......

Mmmm, would be nice! Or toast with loads of butter and marmite :)

We have the same goal weight!

You might think you want it, but afterwards, I would put money on the fact that you didn't enjoy it as much as you'd thought you would have :D

Try to picture yourself as you would imagine how you will look when you've hit your end goal!! That will taste better than any bacon sandwich or piece of toast!! :flirt2:

as much as i detest it ill stick to the chocolate vomit shake

nice foods like the toast with real butter and jam ( and the rest ) is why i ended up at 23 and a half stone

To stop yourself craving foods you're supposed to imagine the food you want to eat covered in maggots and other horrible stuff.... it puts you right off!

I'm always going to crave foods I want. None of us are doing Exante for the taste, but I am very focused and have been 100% on a diet for almost 5 weeks now so I won't be caving in. Doesn't' stop me thinking about nice food though!

i miss the texture, not really the taste, ok maybe a little bit of the bacon taste!

yeah

Theres alot that i miss but its not like im never going to have them again. When im at goal im still going to eat what i want even if it is naughty but the big difference will be how often i eat it and how much! Iv got a plate in the cupboard that used to be just mine for all my meal and i used to fill it, i got it out yesterday and oh my its HUGE! cant believe id eat everything that was on the plate just because it was there infront of me. Now iv got a small plate ready and waiting for when i eat again. The other thing is i used to cook meals that served 4 and it would be just me and the OH that would eat it all, so we'd double our calories without even thinking of it. SO SO much will change once iv got to goal.

i have a diary i keep while on plan, in the back of it i have a list and i write down what im craving on the understanding that when i get to goal that if i still really really want it then i can have a little bit

Back