what if small eater went on SW

broxi

ButtErFly
Just wondering - a bit randomly - what would happen if one of these ppl at my work who eat a cuppa soup and an apple for their lunch went on SW ? I eat loads compared to them and I'm losing weight and they're not. Would they gain weight by eating so much more?

Slimming world works because it allows you to satisfy your appetite. It only works though if you listen to your appetite and stop when you're full. The people who hardly eat anything anyway wouldn't therefore eat for the sake of eating just because its free food. Is free but you have I stop when you're full or it will stop working.
Therefore if they do it properly and stop when they are full they probably wouldn't put on weight, but if they really eat that little anyway they would prob stay as they are..

I find if I don't eat enough for some reason eg when sick I tend to gain my C tends to say you going to starvation mode because that's why I gained weight to begin with !

it is interesting, thanks for replies. Still just can't believe how much i can eat and still lose weight and look at these people hardly eating and feel sure they would gain if they ate big helpings like me!

It all depends on the individual, when i was eating large portions i wasnt losing a lot or in some instances gaining! I have gradually decreased my portion size of my main meals and if i feel hungry than rely on fruit, veg or syns x

it is interesting, thanks for replies. Still just can't believe how much i can eat and still lose weight and look at these people hardly eating and feel sure they would gain if they ate big helpings like me!

How do you know that they are "hardly eating"? You only see what they have for lunch. They might have huge breakfasts and/or dinners, they might have secret Ben and Jerrys habits, they could be eating Mars Bars on the journey home!

How do you know that they are "hardly eating"? You only see what they have for lunch. They might have huge breakfasts and/or dinners, they might have secret Ben and Jerrys habits, they could be eating Mars Bars on the journey home!

Thats what I used to do lol.. my job required me to 'look the part' and I ate very daintily, salads and the like. I was ashamed to eat in front of people. But I would have had three rounds of toast at breakfast time lol..and would go home and have a kebab :D

Back