1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What if you use all your HEX in a meal but can't finish it or spill some of it (ie so

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by judywoody, 30 May 2014 Social URL.

1. judywoody

judywoody Full Member

Sometimes my eyes are bigger than my stomach or I just end up not liking what I cooked and so am not keen to finish it off on the same day..or what happened to mw today my Cream of Broccoli soup boiled over..big time! But I used on or 2 of my HEX in the soup/meal..what do you do in that case as it would be impossible to figure out how much you lost or have left to count it as syns instead..any idea?

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You don't have to do anything, it just means you may not get the full calcium/fibre boost. You certainly don't need to worry about synning it if not using the full amount :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.