What I'm thinking of doing

Yasmine

One last chance
I have been thinking a lot lately about what I'm going to do when I have finished my LT journey. Both worried and yet collected about what I'm going to do.

My ultimate worry, which I'm sure is very normal is about putting all the weight back on. So I was thinking about maybe following the guide lines of the diet done at Slimming World. I still have my book that I used to record my progress, along with all the other books too. It makes me laugh to see how little I lost in Slimming world :p

If anyone has been in slimming world and is now on LT. Would you recommend that I follow the rules of slimming world when I have reached my final target and finished refeed and maintaing?

I know it's silly to worry about it now, but I just want to plan ahead and be ready to know what I should do. After I am adapted, I'll take it from there.

What do you guys think?

HI

I am going to do slimming world when i finish to hopefully help me maintain what i have lost. I think you should be fine to do this but you must do the refeed before going back to SW as you run the risk of gaining the back back quickly.
NIkki

i finished and put 17 lbs straight back on, this time round when i stop lipotrim i will definitely go to a slimming club to make sure i keep the weight off!

HI

I am going to do slimming world when i finish to hopefully help me maintain what i have lost. I think you should be fine to do this but you must do the refeed before going back to SW as you run the risk of gaining the back back quickly.
NIkki
Oh yes of course. I will do refeeding, I know how vital it is and all.

Have you done slimming world before?

i finished and put 17 lbs straight back on, this time round when i stop lipotrim i will definitely go to a slimming club to make sure i keep the weight off!
Oh I see, well, I'm sure this time you'll keep it off :D

I have done it before but stopped and put some weight back on, then started again and got to my lowest but then became poorly and got worried about my health, also lost my father in law and didnt concentrate on my eating habits, not easy when working full time and going to the hospital a few nights a week. But i have decided to get to where i want to be using lipotrim then go to SW to maintain. I will stay to image therapy every week to keep me motivated.
Also when im at target i wont have to pay so i have nothing to lose.
NIkki

do a decent refeed is critical of weight regain imo start as you mean to go on kind of thing

Also once thats done i would say slimming world if you need steady guidance on keeping it off otherwise just watch what you eat

Hi - i am actually going to go on re-feed next week as i can initially only do this for 6 weeks as i get measured for my wedding dress at the weekend. I am going to go back to weightwatchers as i can only lose weight slowly now as my measurements can't be taken any later and i should really maintain my weight not lose. I think i can get away with losing a bit more though. I think sw or ww is a great way of tracking and controlling how much you eat so you don't gain weight and maintain a healthy weight. x

Back