What iphone apps do you use to record your foid dairys?

Amandab

I know the SW app is still under development but are there any good apps out there that we can use to record our food diarys?

I find that writing it down helps to keep me on track but it would be so much easier if I could record it on an app

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lots of people use myfitnesspal

I use myfitnesspal too but just on my laptop, I dont know how useful it would be for a phone or whatever?

Its great though as you can type recipes into it so next time you eat that you just have to click once on the recipe rather than adding all the ingredients all over again. You can also choose what to tell it you want to measure (calories/protein/nutrients etc), you can weigh in, tell it what exercise you've done, what your measurements/goals are etc. I think its great! :) WAYYYYYY better than the dire dire *DIRE* SW site :rolleyes:

Mfp is fantastic on the iPhone . I gong bother

Stupid fingers!!!
I was going to say that mfp is fantastic on the iPhone I don't bother with the computer version anymore. It's really handy as it's always with me and has a scanner for barcodes on packets
Best if all it's a free app :)

Have downloaded the app and it's great. Love the bar code scanner. Thanks for the recommendation

Is there a way to enter your food intake without the calorie content showing? I dont want to know!! Lol!

MFP is amazing as I used to calorie count before coming back to SW. It also means you can record exercise & the weight graph is very visual!

I've just been using the built in notes app for SW - it's like scribbling in a notepad (which I used to do before the iPhone saved me from pens...)

XxX

Back