What is a pro point on weight watchers

Cupcake03

iwatchers I did weight watchers about 10 years ago and did the point counting. Is a pro point the same, or have they changed the old formula.
:)

iwatchers I did weight watchers about 10 years ago and did the point counting. Is a pro point the same, or have they changed the old formula.
:)
I am not a WW member but it is slightly different to the old scheme. The points are calculated slightly differently so you would have a different amount you could have. If you are not rejoining just keep with the old scheme as you probably know everything anyway. But if you rejoin I am sure you will get used to the new version pretty quick. My friend says she prefer the new one.

Instead of points being calculated on sat fat and calories it is calculated on protein, carbs, total fat and fiber. (If you are planning on joining, I strongly recommend you buy the propoints calculator) You will also have a different daily points allowance and all the points for food have changed and you get "weekly bonus points" so you don't have to save your points during the week. Fruit and most veg are also now 0 points on the new plan.

Back