what is acheviable

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by laurah3040, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. laurah3040

laurah3040 Full Member

Hi i am 5,6 and weigh 17,5 what could i realistically hope to lose in 4 months
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    an average is about a stone a month but it does differ person to person x
  4. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Emma is spot on with the average weight loss - and its a really good place to start. If you set off with goals higher than that say 21lbs or more in a month there is a strong chance you will be disappointed which can lead to giving up.

That said some people do lose more - a lot depends on how overweight you are when you start, your lifestyle etc - in my first 4 months I lost 5 stone 13 ( i stuck 100% to plan)which was great surprise, but I had worked out all my goals/timelines on averaging 3 lbs a week and looked on anything else as a bonus.

Good luck
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

like the others say , 14 lb a month is average so you should expect to loose 4 stone in 4 months .. however many people loose a lot in the first week ( and the more carbs you normally eat and the more water your body retains the more you will loose the first week ) , I lost just over 5 stone in my first 4 months :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.