What is best for someone with a lot to lose?

TheMilkTrayMan

So, I am wanting to lose 70+lbs, is Harcombe the way to go from the start, or is it best to go for a short sharp shock with very rapid weightloss first, to get to a certain point before changing the eating regime?

Well, I have decided to give the Harcombe diet a go, on the basis any diet that allows me to have my fav poached eggs and bacon for breakfast cannot be bad! Doubt it will give me the consistent 5lbs a week loss Lipotrim did, but, it is eating real food, so has to he healthier, right!!??

Day-4, lost 6.25lbs so far. Happy with that start!

found you :) Your progress sounds great...............can you send some of your focus and motivation along to my diary please as its sadly lacking!!!!! x

Did probably eat portions that were too big over the weekend, and a couple of minor cheats - will try to cut that out this week (weekends are soooooo hard!)), but just over half a stone dropped in the first week, so I am happy with that.

Thats a really loss for a week............you are doing well and if you are sticking to the plan then portion size is irrelevant............its only when you introduce other foods, which should be done one at a time over a period of a few days to see if they stall your weight loss that you have to be careful...............this eating plan is about listening to your body and finding out what your triggers are so that you can avoid them and learn to find out what does work for you............we are all different and what works for you may not work for me................x

Back