what is celebrity slim?

Basically slim fast, but it has the word celebrity in it so more people will hook on to it...
Lol :)

xxx
rach

lol well if its slim fast with a different name im quitting this slim fast is way cheaper!!!!! u have just burst my bubble now! lol

On what basis do you say this is the same as Slimfast ? Sachet contents & calorific / carb count ? Or that the programme allows a balanced daily meal as well as 2 shakes ?

Well if you look at it, it basically is the same.

I think that it is the same sort of calorie intake etc...but they have just put the name celebrity on it, so that people may think it is new and diffrent...and well that all the celeb's do it..

rach
xx

I don't agree with you,celebrity slim is like lighter life,cd,lt but the different is u can hv a meal and snacks

You can have a meal and snacks on slim fast too

Celebrity Slim works by restricting carbohydrates and overall energy in your diet which stimulates your metabolism to burn more calories.

You do replace 2 meals a day (like slimfast) but the allowable snack and main meal are resricted to items with a low carbohydrate content to allow the above.

Slim fast is a calorie controlled diet.

girls, ive been googling it there for the past hour and ive read nothing but good reviews, im actually shocked im running down to the chemist tomorrow to start it, ill keep you all informed but seriously google it and look at all the reviews, www.productreview.com there is pages of reviews on it
so wish me luck, i couldnt handle Lipo trim so this will be interesting

Good luck to you both, :)

x

:D this might be the answer, ive tried everything so hopefully this is it :D

whats the cost iveseen the adverts and ad in my magazine but it was for rowland pharmacy n didnt have one near me

To be fair to Naughty Puppy I've just googled the packet details for Slimfast & they compare relatively to CS... the devil might be in the detail... basically the shakes are more or less the same at a cursory level... both are cal & carb low... both of which bring on ketosis... providing (& it's a big BUT) that the balanced meal & snacks ensure low cal & low carb intake.... :)

:D this might be the answer, ive tried everything so hopefully this is it :D

Caroline... I think the answer is you, not CS :) Same for me... the reason I got fat was because I ate too much of the wrong things for too long.... the reason I got thin(ner) was also me... albeit I followed a no-brainer lipotrim diet :)

The diet isn't a miracle... it's a means to an end.... addressing the root causes/habits & changing them is the real answer :)

Last edited:
PS.... you CAN do it ;) :D

Good luck mate definitely it will work as i already lost 4lb in a week can you lose that too on slim fast?

ah i no its me, :( i have to cop on and do something, hopefully i can do it, if i was the way i feel now (great willpower) if that lasted throughout my life id be down to the size i wanted by now, CS u can have a nice meal in the evenings. My main problem is morning and 1pm cause im rushing so the shakes will be good, so fingers crossed

ah i no its me, :( i have to cop on and do something, hopefully i can do it, if i was the way i feel now (great willpower) if that lasted throughout my life id be down to the size i wanted by now, CS u can have a nice meal in the evenings. My main problem is morning and 1pm cause im rushing so the shakes will be good, so fingers crossed

We're with ya all the way :D

I'm a bugger me, deffo an all or nothing person... which means when I'm on a programme like this I give it 100%... on the flip side when I'm left to my own devices I let loose :eek:

I like the structure this diet provides... although it's not as hardcore as lipotrim... but that's good for me as my choices on meals / snacks are exactly that... my choices... so slowly weaning myself off total food replacement :)

hi there
glad to see that this stuff actually works.. im a little bit annoyed with how mine is going... i feel over limited on what i can eat.....
especially for desserts.... what do you guy have for desert ??
DAN :)

im starting it on fri, just ordered online now, full box of chocolate shakes and get full box of mens mixed shakes free!! bargain ( i hope) :)

Back