what is everyone goals??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by madhousemum, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i was just wondering what everyones goals where i would like to lose 1lb a week (if i lose more brillaint ) i get married in 14 weeks and 6 days so my theory is if i lose 1lb a week it will be a stone come the wedding i would love to be 10stone but dont think i will before my wedding.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'd like to reach my target of 9 stone by my 14th October, my 53rd birthday.

My son is getting married in two months time and I would love to lose a stone by then. I am not buying a dress until closer to the date as I want it to look really good!

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I have so much weight to lose that I haven't made any goal's as yet, as long as I keep losing regularly I shall be happy now matter how long it takes...

5. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same as Donnie In that I have loads to lose. But my first goal is 2 stone by the 20th of August when we go to spain. I am terrified of sitting on the beach in a kaftan, not getting in the water with the kids and suffering swollen feet, legs and chaffed thighs.....generally missing out on the fun of playing with the kids and buying holiday clothes.

6. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If I'm honest, I'd LOVE to lose 2lbs a week but I'm happy enough with 1lb. :)

7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Ideally I would like to lose 10lbs before 8th August ~ having a girls nite out but if I can't manage that I want it off before 16th Sept when I go on hols. I'm definately taking the SW scenic route!

8. jennybeth79

jennybeth79 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I have bought a size 16 debenhams dress in the sale today as the size 20 was too big slightly and they were the only sizes left and I really liked the dress..... My friend gets married the week before me in december so it would be nice to wear it to that...even nicer but I think unrealistic my other friend gets married in Aug but I dont think I can fit it that soon...december is doable though just have to stop eating rubbish

9. swifted

swifted Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    SW
    well i have loads to lose! but i would love to be smaller for christmas so i can dress nice for parties and stuff.
    my goal atm is pretty much just to settle myself into the eating plan and not give up.

10. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'd love to be able to tuck a t-shirt into my skirt/ jeans and not feel I have anything to hide!And I'd love to be a size 14 again, just to be able to go into any shop and have a real choice of clothes. Something that really suits me, not just what fits!

11. nic-hola

nic-hola Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    my goal are my size 14 skinny jeans that i wore once before putting ALL my weight back on,i have them hanging on my bedroom door staring at me every day,i dont care what i weigh as long as i look and feel good

id love to loose 2lb a week xx

12. skinny_fi

skinny_fi Full Member

I agree with judimac, I would love to buy something in a shop that I like, rather than what fits me. 2lbs a week would be great.

13. Mrs Brightside

Mrs Brightside Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI
    Dont want to set goals because if I dont reach them I get myself disappointed so would just like to loose every week would be over the moon to loose a lb every week more than that would be a big bonus !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.