• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What is everyone's "Reveal" Outfit

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I have always imagined that when I lose my weight, I want to be able to wear a pair of tight, skinny jeans with knee high boots (normal size) and a short top that doesn't have to cover my belly.

So I wondered what everyone else's "reveal" outfits would be. And I say reveal outfits and not a dream outfits, cos we are all going to reach our targets :scale:!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ohh.... I know mine a short black netted skirt with stripy tights that I can finally wear without worrying them making my legs look huge, and a Skelanimals top (skinny fit)

mine is most definatley a little black dress i so plan on throwing a party just to celebrate being skinny!
though a close second comes some boots that zip up over my calves and skinny jeans :)

i had a target dress which i now fit into lol but not at target yet!

Mine is the dress in my signature... I can get it on but it is snug.. need it to fit in 6 weeks time for my 40th Birthday party think I may need some suck me in undies.

mines dark demin jeans, a white t-short top, and knee length black boots! I got some knee boots a couple of weeks ago (normal people size ones) and they fasten, even with thick wooly tights underneath! xxx

Mine is also skinny jeans tucked inside brown knee-high boots :D With a tight white t-shirt, chunky brown belt and a long beaded necklace :D

Can't wait!!!!!!

Just knee high boots, and loads of them! lol
I've always had a thing for high boots, and it kills me to not have been able to wear them for a good 10 years. Hubby and I chuckle about it, cos we both know I'll be in kneww high boots of any and every description, 24/7 as soon as I can! lol

haha me tooooo! :rotflmao:

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Little black dress, opaque tights, shoe boots or black patent heeled shoes. Have been buying shoes and jewellery, just need the figure and the dress lol

nannydi

wants a new body
mine has always been white jeans with a halter neck top

oh to wear a halterneck top and not get neck ache cos it having to hold up the boobs lol

other than that i would love to wear and feel good in a basque lol with stockings etc!!!!

but over all anything that is preferably a size 14 or thereabouts rather than the 24/26 i was in (at mo in 18)

just to be able to go anywhere and buy anything!!!!!
roll on the skinnies lol my days of being a fatty are over!!!!

Last edited: