What is 'Fast Forward'?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sticky, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I meant to ask last week but forgot! As I was leaving group last week, two women were behind me talking about 'Fast Forward' and how they wanted to 'give it a whirl'.

Without sounding stupid, is this something SW related or a tv show or something? I couldn't figure it out from what I heard as I left.

:eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poweris3

poweris3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i *think* it's a way of super speeding your weightloss. I think they tailor some sort of plan specifically for you based on your height, weight, etc. but i'm not sure...

would be interested to find out details myself hehe :) xxx

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It's a "when all else fails" plan which is only available from your consultant and is used when there is nothing which seems to be working for you. It's not just to give your losses a boost if you think they're not fast enough :) which I think some people are under the impression of at group. It's when you have stuck to plan rigidly and nothing is shifting, it kick starts your body.
    I've not done it and it's not really talked about at group. Your consultant may recommend it to you if she feels you need it but from what I've heard it's pretty restrictive!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jaylou is right.
    It is restrictive...just started it myself today. Because your Consultant has to agree with you that nothing else is shifting the loss they discuss it with you on a one-one basis...Im not going to be doing a food diary for this reason this week as it will just confuse people even more!

6. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah I see - it's not something I want to use as I don't think I need it...yet...lol. Was just curious. Hope it goes for you Mrs V x

Thanks ladies xxx

Last edited: 27 October 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.