1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What is FF?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Angellore, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Angellore

Angellore Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've seen a few people saying they are doing FF, what is it?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Angellore, FF is for Fast forward, not 100% sure but i think your consultant puts you on this is you are struggling a bit, you have units of which you consultant lets you know how many, for example an apple may count as 1 unit. It gives you a kickstart. Hope this helps xxx Loobylou
  4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world
    FF is very strict, u should only do it for a week if you are struggling. you can ask about it a class its called fast forward. very restricted!! it goes by units not sins . fruit is not free, in fact there is no free foods... you are allowed between 20 and 24 units, depends on your weight. i was allowed 20. your brek is 5 your lunch is 5 and your dinner is 8, leaving me 2 units, an apple is 1, a crumpet with jam on is 2! so its quite hard. saying that its worth it as i lost 5lb in a week doing this.x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.