What is involved in CD? How does it work?

Thats a good idea...you might surprise yourself and continue to loose...keep off the pasta, bread and potatoes etc and I found that worked for me on hols.....

Have a "tentative appointment" on Tuesday evening with a CD - slightly out of my way (Dublin traffic is hell and will be travelling in the opposite direction to home) hope to get in touch with another who is a little closer to home...(awaiting for reply to my email).... no idea of cost etc but will keep you posted....fingers crossed......

We really must stop talking about the same thing on 7 different threads you know! We just keep repeating ourselves although it's a hard thing to stop doing!!

I know - sorry I keep doing that....feeling a bit me me me me ish this evening......early to bed I think...could be TOTM...

Ok David just told me that the email that was in my account from Debz was a new one but I didnt know that because he had already read it! I have to eat my words about the price as it works out at £34.75 a week if I grasped her info correctly. She is indeed a moderator on here already (I did believe you linda honestly). As I said before she is on her hols until the 28th though so I have decided to have a break and eat sensibly until I start CD. I have another hen night and a wedding in between then anyway so it works out better I think. :):) I am very happy and actually a bit excited about my decision but I am not leaving the LT forum either girls!! Too bad!

EXCELLENT RACH!!! :D

Helloooo - the wanderer has returned !! :p

have PMed you Rachel.....

spk soon (hope the wedding was good !!!)

love

Debz xx

I reckon the chemist's here in NI are making a big profit from LT as it's £10-£15 dearer. I found the shakes very bland though they say that's done deliberately. The maintenance shakes were full of carbs and sugar and made me hungry all the time.

Am really looking forward to starting CD, it's cheaper and wider range of flavours! :)

Back