What is LT?

sarah5

I have done LL and CD before but not heard of LT.. can someone tell me if it is effectively the same thing? And how much is it?

I have had a look on the LT website but find it a bit confusing, it seems that you can do it through your GP if they are registered (mine is not) or pharmacy based (there is one locally to me).

I think my main query is.. how much is it and does it work like CD/LL?

Thanks so much!!

Sarah x

LT is more or less like CD..however CD does appear to have more flavours, bars etc. LT just had Strawberry, Vanilla & Chooclate Shakes also Peanut and Coconut flapjacks. There isnt the same process of addiing a meal a few a number of weeks you stay on till your target and then go on a "refeed". Its is used by Docs etc...but you can get alist of authorised chemists that will sell it to you and monitor your weight etc....costs about £30 per week....best of luck

Or live just outside Dublin and it costs....Eur67.00!!!!

Quelle rip-off merchants :eek:

Flippin Nora Bea that sounds like alot. I will be back in a min when I have gone to a conversion site to work out how much it is in sterling.

I have some spare LT sachets if anyone would like them. I am not sure how many, but they are vanilla and chocolate with long exp dates.

PM me with your address if you want them, and I will send them off after I get back from the Plymouth meet

Don't EVER intend going down the SS route again hun. It served its purpose for me and I am just "tweaking" it a bit now lol xxx

Oh well then if your offering I will take them. That is of couse unless someone else wants them. I will pay you for them though hun. Let me know how many you have although I only like the choc so someone else can take the vanilla if you want. cheers! x

OK hun. Got mainly chocolate. I will go check. But I don't want anything for them, they are just taking up space in my drawers (oo er)

PM me and I will sort it on Monday for you if that's OK

Back