What is LT?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarah5, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I have done LL and CD before but not heard of LT.. can someone tell me if it is effectively the same thing? And how much is it?

I have had a look on the LT website but find it a bit confusing, it seems that you can do it through your GP if they are registered (mine is not) or pharmacy based (there is one locally to me).

I think my main query is.. how much is it and does it work like CD/LL?

Thanks so much!!

Sarah x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    LT is more or less like CD..however CD does appear to have more flavours, bars etc. LT just had Strawberry, Vanilla & Chooclate Shakes also Peanut and Coconut flapjacks. There isnt the same process of addiing a meal a few a number of weeks you stay on till your target and then go on a "refeed". Its is used by Docs etc...but you can get alist of authorised chemists that will sell it to you and monitor your weight etc....costs about £30 per week....best of luck

4. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Unless you live in Northern Ireland because it will cost you £44 per week. Sorry thats an old rant of mine.

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Or live just outside Dublin and it costs....Eur67.00!!!!

6. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Quelle rip-off merchants :eek:

7. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Flippin Nora Bea that sounds like alot. I will be back in a min when I have gone to a conversion site to work out how much it is in sterling.

8. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ok it works out as £45.37 which is about the same as up North. At least they are consistant in ripping us off!!

9. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I have some spare LT sachets if anyone would like them. I am not sure how many, but they are vanilla and chocolate with long exp dates.

PM me with your address if you want them, and I will send them off after I get back from the Plymouth meet

10. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What if you want to start LT again Cheryl?

11. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Don't EVER intend going down the SS route again hun. It served its purpose for me and I am just "tweaking" it a bit now lol xxx

12. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh well then if your offering I will take them. That is of couse unless someone else wants them. I will pay you for them though hun. Let me know how many you have although I only like the choc so someone else can take the vanilla if you want. cheers! x

13. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

OK hun. Got mainly chocolate. I will go check. But I don't want anything for them, they are just taking up space in my drawers (oo er)

PM me and I will sort it on Monday for you if that's OK

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.