What is on top of your wish list this Xmas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MsJMC, 1 December 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    For me , its westlife's new CD ... it was a slim body but that will have to go on hold till after Xmas as i had not put enough effect into the Diet but i'm back on track so i'm ok with that . so the clothes shopping will be on hold till 08 now . Who is at goal almost and who is going to take OH shopping with his credit card as thats his gift to you :)
    I also want a cushtie too and some new frames for my pics i got July WHEN my Bedrooms done .. after all it was only started Jan this year lol .... My OH needs to read this thread lol !
    OK so Tell me what's on your Xmas list

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well, I was wishing for a new set of kitchen knives and/or pots and pans. But I am starting LighterLife in January, so as I won't be cooking...lol....best rethink me wish list!! :rolleyes::D

Maybe a great big bag of Will Power. Yeah, that's it!!! :D

4. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

A guide book to Vietnam....as Tracey's CDC I will be going with her on her Slimmer of the Year trip!!!!!

Nicky

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.