What is Rep Power?

Rep Power is when you read a post, and you think the person who wrote it was....helpful, supportive or made a valid point and you can 'rep' them.

To rep someone you click on the bottom left of the said post, on the little scales icon. This then gives you chance to write a short comment and add to their reputation as a useful and supportive poster.

Rep comments left for you by others can be viewed if you click on 'User CP' and they are below your subscribed threads.

Hope that helps x

Rep Power is when you read a post, and you think the person who wrote it was....helpful, supportive or made a valid point and you can 'rep' them.

To rep someone you click on the bottom left of the said post, on the little scales icon. This then gives you chance to write a short comment and add to their reputation as a useful and supportive poster.

Rep comments left for you by others can be viewed if you click on 'User CP' and they are below your subscribed threads.

Hope that helps x

You learn something new every day, thank you, just gave it a go on your post xxx
But I can't find where to read the rep comments, when I go to subscribed threads, it shows loads of threads that I have posted on, do I go into them?

Scroll further down the page - they are below that section. Or a link appears in the box below your name at the top of the page saying "You have 1 new reputation comment". Click on the link and it take you right there.

Back