• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What is Scan Bran??

Silver Member
It is the slimming world crispbread - it is an acquired taste & you will either love it or hate it (bit like marmite), it is a speed food & you can buy it at either your group or Holland & Barrett normally stock it.

I like it personally, keeps me regular that is for certain!
yes chocolate cake and xmas cake are 2 more but i make a carrot cake with it 11 syns the whole cake and it certainly keeps me regular
I just bought my first pack after eventually finding them! My first thought was as above, a kind of cork tile or wood chip you find on walls...very strange texture too, very sawdusty! :D xx
I use mine in porridge or as a snack instead of ryvita, with tomato and ham or cottage cheese on.
I don't make cakes with them though because I would eat the whole thing, and anyway, if I have cake I want the real thing and not an imposter!!!
I can see why they would be an acquired taste, however, I find them very filling and usually have them and 5 laughing cow triangles with tomato throughout the day. They do really need something to moisten them.

They're actually quite nice with some laughing cow light spread on them...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Slimming World - Recipe Request 0
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 1
Slimming World - Overseas 0