what is SS+ ?

leeds123

Silver Member
hi - what is SS+ and does this slow down weight loss??

Its ss + a small meal of protein and veg. Ive never done ss but lost well above average on ss+ and 810 plans. :)

hi I normally ss+ sole source plus (the plus is a 200Kcal meal or 200 mls skimmed milk)
the 200kcal meal is protein based like 120g chicken, 190g white fish, 225g low fat cottage cheese, small tin tuna in spring water and two tablespoons of greens like lettuce.
I did this in my very first week (meal) and lost 14lbs!!! they say weight loss difference between ss and ss+ is about 2-4 lbs less per month... so I heard

I think if you look on the stickys there is a link, its 4 packs plus 200ml skimmed milk, or 3 packs and something else and a bit of milk!!!

Rubbish I know but its something along those lines!!

Here you go, it doesnt slow weight loss much i dont think

is it ok to change to SS+ after week 1 as i am struggling on SS

You can change whenever you like hun, as long as you make sure you know what you are allowed on SS+ and stick rigidly to it. I'd suggest talking to your CDC about it xx

try and keep the ss up for a couple of weeks and i swear you will have no appitite ,it takes a couple of weeks to get really into it ,give it a bit more time i know it is hard but god it is worth it,then if you have given yourself the chance and its still to hard add a + BUT NOT YET KEEP THE FAITH.

i did ss+ in week 4 and only cos i was off work with the kids and needed to eat. am back to ss now. i would try and stay off it in the early weeks but its up to you. its still very restrictive but i know that sometimes you need that little bite to get through the day.

Back