What is the damage??

Hiya, well I took xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day off and put on about 5-6lbs but I ate everything and anything I wanted and had quite a lot of wine, I started back on the saturday though and I had lost it all again by the time I did my weekly weigh in on the Monday so in effect I stayed the same :) and so far this week another 5 pounds down wooohooo I love this diet :D

Started today ss, gained the weight lying around after op then been naughty over christmas, My friend is cd councellor thats why I am doing cd this time. she give me some packs to get started then will go and see her next week, she has just got her stock cos she just becoming coucellor, I will do it I will not let myself get big again so nipping it in the bud now and also can't get into my 10s and only got few pair 12s and ain't buying anymore clothes and I know this works for me.... so its onwards and upwards well on the scales downwards lol x

Wow Horseclutter what a journey you have been on!! I am certain you will have no problem getting back into it :)

Well done Bevy.. I am hoping in a week or so I will be back to where I started.. put a smile back on my face..

Good luck on your starts and re-starts everyone :)

Hi thought i would add my gain...6lbs...I started slowly nibbling on the monday before xmas,by xmas eve was eating anything and everything,was so greedy with chocs shocked myself...hence calling myself miss piggy these days.
Back on track today...but scary how out of control I was and really didnt care!!good luck everyone
xx

Oh God - 8lb!!!! I was really good for most of Xmas but went for a huge blow out Indian. Stayed off the drinky til New Years Eve then sunk half a bottle of plonk. Back to the drawing board, huh?

Happy new year chaps and ...ooooooops 7llb on for me!!! back on cd today.......bloody freezing already!!! hoping to get 20lb off by end of feb...wish me luck x x x

Hey Sarah babe... thanks for pm! Kinda kicked me up the bum to get back onto this site because it's fab!

Well, I have just weighed (since reading your pm lol) and i'm gained.... wait for it... wait for it.. LOL! bloody 11lbs!!!! :D ARRRRRGH!

Well.. i'm not surprised! I've eaten like a pig over christmas, I wasn't well which kinda gave me (or so I thought) the ticket to eat whatever I wanted. Even though I thought having gall stones would limit me! The first week, i was really ill but since then, food and alcohol has been free flowing!

So... tomorrow, is restart day, and I will not be coming off SS for months! :D Determined..

thanks, great thread :D It's gonna take me a while to get back to reading all the threads, so will catch up with you all really soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope it's a good one for us ALL..

loads of love xx

WI tomorrow (it will be day 8) and am hoping for a good loss to help rectify the Christmas damage! Fingers crossed! xxx

Hi gorgeous losers,

Well I have eaten the world and it is still there!!! I totally agree with you Andju.. I surprised, amazed and disappointed myself how quickly I slipped into my mad, bad, compulsive eating habits.. i am back on it as of tomorrow morning and like you Gloria I ain't coming off it in a hurry, I feel like I have learnt my Christmas lesson :(

Shall we re-name this thread, leave it as it is or start a new one??

I propose changing the title to something a bit more positive!! All the best to everyone restarting tomorrow. 1 day at a time, before you know it it will be February lol.

I'm well up for the staying on it for a long time! NOTHING is going to bring me off it !

I think you should make a new thread Sarah hun.. everyone on here has said what they have 'gained' this christmas (some have been really good tho) so I think we (you ;) lol) should start another positive thread... and from the off we can all look forward to the future :)

xx hugs

great thread ...well said every1 im back cd 2moz the 5th been off for about 6 weeks due 2 illness im dreading the damage:cry:...but hey ho.. going to really give it my all and be good :innocent0001:.. good luck to all starters and restarts xxxx

Hello all - wow, what a variety - it does show how different we all are..
I had Christmas Day and Boxing Day off where I had a christmas dinner, bakewell tart, christmas cake, some chocolate etc :) but then I was ill for a week with a really bad cough and ended up taking cough syrup for a week which knocked me straight out of Ketosis!
Luckily, I managed to maintain over the christmas period - not putting on or losing anything... I have my WI tonight but think I have lost 2lbs...

Just want to wish u all good luck, I am restarting today! x

I confess to gaining 4lbs:cry:but they are deserved! I got back on the wagon on Friday, by Saturday the scales were showing those pounds had gone and went into Ketosis yesterday, so hoping for a loss by Friday!

Thanks for all your posts lovely people..

I am going to start a new thread to follow on from the Christmas one I started, if you haven't joined one or want to join more than one please feel free :)

New thread is called:

Diet Angels - any goal welcome..

Come and join me :)

Back