What is the difference?!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi all
I might be being really silly here but can someone explain refeed and maintance please ?? Thanks xxx think I have got confused somehow ? Lol !!

Hi :)

You're not being silly at all. :) After you've been on Lipotrim (pharmacy programme) you do re-feeding and then you could either go on to do the Lipotrim maintenance or eat completely normally.

Re-feeding is to get your body used to food again and you introduce different food groups over a period of days (e.g. chicken and vegetables, then potato, then fruit, etc.).

Maintenance - you have packets of food which you have before normal healthy meals and they're supposed to help you to stay full for longer, not to have cravings and to help you have less calories in your meals. You can have them before breakfast, lunch or dinner - or all three, depending on if you want to lose weight or stay the same.

I hope I've been able to help. :)

Hi
Thank you for that was thinking too much into it then. Right I am refeeding now then. Ok I'm with you. It's just people keep saying so many different things was getting confused. Didn't know what I was doing !! Cheers xxx

That's ok. :) If you want to read more about anything, Prestwich Pharmacy's Lipotrim website is really good. It gives all the information you would need. I hope you have a nice time re-feeding. :)

Back