What is the first thing your going to do when you get to goal?

Buy myself a lovely vintage 40's/50's style dress for every pound I've lost. Whats that? I'll have lost about 90lbs when I'm at goal weight I hear you say? Well, thats 90 dresses then I guess!

Nah on a more serious note, apart from going on a huge shopping spree, I'm going to treat myself to a weekend at a health spa and get my hair cut and coloured differently.

Man this weightloss sure is going to be costly!

I'm going shopping for my wedding dress :D

Really great thread......it's lifted me reading through everyones posts....phew needed that.

I always promised myself the one thing I would do when i get to my goal is go to Selfridges in London, top floor, and have a pair of jeans made to measure for the perfect fit. You can choose the denim, style, stitching....the whole lot. They were £200 when I heard about it a few years ago so I'll have to check out the price but I figure with all the money I've saved not buying junk food....I could do it.

xxx

Really great thread......it's lifted me reading through everyones posts....phew needed that.

I always promised myself the one thing I would do when i get to my goal is go to Selfridges in London, top floor, and have a pair of jeans made to measure for the perfect fit. You can choose the denim, style, stitching....the whole lot. They were £200 when I heard about it a few years ago so I'll have to check out the price but I figure with all the money I've saved not buying junk food....I could do it.

xxx

that is amazing! never knew about that. will have to look into it!

whoops! it's now £450 so a bit out of my price range!

:8855:Oh my god!!!!!!! that's so much!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaahah. Hum I better think now what I'll do instead. Can't justify that much flip xxx

i know! why are all the amazing things so bloody expensive?? maybe a pair of designer jeans, 7 for all mankind or true religion ?? they make bums look amazing.

Ill buy a fantastic outfit, phone a certain male individual to "meet up and go drinking" again and enjoy seeiing how much hes interested in me before telling him hes not my type after all, since i dont waste my time on superficial men that wouldnt give me the time of day before i looked as gorgeous as i do now :D

Haha I fully intend to do just that as well!!

Nah on a more serious note, apart from going on a huge shopping spree, I'm going to treat myself to a weekend at a health spa and get my hair cut and coloured differently.

Man this weightloss sure is going to be costly!

That's my plan too! Maybe we should all start saving now?!

I think after the screaming and crying....
I will take all my clothes off and stand in front of the mirror and just take a long long look at my new shape.....
I'm only just getting used to my new short hair so I think it will take me a long time to get used to a body I have not seen since my late teens....
I think on a practical level, I will go and have a makeover... not sure where yet, but somewhere to learn about how to put makeup on to my new face shape to make the best of my features...
I will also be going on a shopping spree with my sister and buying some nice clothes..
(in fact I went out today and saw a beautiful skirt, I ummed and ahhed about getting it in a size 18 but then thought, 1. its expensive and I will soon have shrink out of it so won't get my monies worth and 2. I then won't get to wear it on my new slim body which would be a shame as it was so lovely...
So I have thrown caution to to the wind and purchased it in a size 12!)

I will buy a beautiful dress, above the knee cut (havent worn anything feminine in a long long time) with a pretty pair of shoes, have my hair done, some jewlery etc... Just coz I hope to feel attractive and pretty again. Hate being frumpy all the time, hiding my big bits;) then finally I will go to the south of France and show off the new me:D Oh ya, i plan to organise a tummy tuck for sure but that is if I maintain for a year or more (and I will!!!)

Well, after I have eaten a huuuuge Domino's pizza I am going to arrange for me and the hubbie to renew our wedding vows. My wedding dress was size 22 and the next will be a 12!
x

I want to do EVERYTHING everyone else has said. Basically just enjoy life a bit more again!! I cannot wait now. H2b better get his credit card ready, it my melt from over use in a few months time ;)

I LOVE this thread! I'm getting all teary-eyed reading it, it's so lovely to hear everyone's plans. Luci, I hope you have a fantastic 18-again night out, you deserve it and you will look lovely. :D My plan (after the crying, laughing and whooping) is to be properly fitted at Bravissimo and then spend loads of money on beautiful underwear. I'm wearing cheapy Asda underwear at the moment which really isn't flattering me cos I don't know my bra size due to weight loss. I don't want to spend loads now cos my size is getting smaller all the time, but when I hit target I'm going to go mad :greenapple:

I shall have a large glass of water (I must keep drinking it!), go to Bravissimo and get measured for a bra, then buy some! I will also get my rings resized as they are getting on my nerves already, buy new clothes, and throw a BBQ party to show people what I have done :D

hmmmm - New clothes
Massage - full body for about a day
Sexy new undies/clothes
lock hubby in bedroom

Thats it! Beyond that I can't think of much else, I am a woman of simple pleasures.

Back