What is the most thing that you miss that is naughty 'SYN' wise?.....

I dont know if this thread is good or bad as I am drooling now lol:D

I miss toasted cinnamon and raisin bagels with lashings of butter, Burger King Whopper (no pickle) with bacon and cheese and LARGE fries, mint aeros, pain au chocolat, sour cream and chive pringles by the tub and the list goes on......lol

It's got to be my fav, Domino's chicken and mushoom pizzas!!! I used to have two on tuesdays as there was always the buy one get one half price!! :-((((

Scouzer

hmmm i am so hungry now!!
i really miss WHITE bread, pitta breads and chicken kebabs with chips, minstrels, nachos or doritos with a dip, icecream, cider and wine (i know i could syn some of it but the amounts i want i couldnt so i just avoid them altogether!)
xx

Anything that you have to cut off, do without, or syn. :D:p:eek:

But especially KFC. 25 syns for just a Zinger Burger !!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now I want to :break_diet:

.......Oh.....and stupid amounts of chocolate and crisps, and chips, and pastry, and pizza, and..................

Yummmm, make a girl hungry why don't you. It would be bolognese pizza, a sweet cup of tea (when feeling pants). Not fully sure to be honest with you as if I fancy chocolate I have some buttons or a hot choc

Where do I start
Chip shop fish and chips
Deep pan pizza
2 glasses of wine a night
Packets of crisps

Now I think about it, maybe not as much as I thought!

Dangerous!!

I really wasnt missing anything until i read this post, omg the cravings now for EVERYTHING that I cant have!!!

Back