What is the new plan?

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Has anyone been given full explanation what the new plan entails?

I did read something on here not too long ago about a new book being given out in December, but haven't heard anything concrete.

New plan?? I didn't know there was one, our C did not mention at my wi on Monday. Hope someone has more info

Yes our consultant told us at the end of meeting this evening. She said it is so much easier to follow and everything would be in one book That is all i know.

Hmm interesting - my consultant seems to play things like this very close to her chest and we will probably be told about it on the day we get the books! Only just been told officially about class price increases.

We were told about the oprice increase tonight.

New plan? Never heard of it. Seems a bit odd that they'll bring out another new plan after EE..?

don't think there is a new plan, the new book will contain EE, Green and Red i think and will all be in the same book, no more turning the book upside down . Our consultant said it would be easier to check syns as they would be in alphabetical order rather than categories, think she said the next food directory would be the same; alphabetical, as current one hard to find some syn values.

She thinks we won't have to pay for the new book as didn't have to last time, but you never know. Think we're getting them after xmas- in time for the price rise lol!

We were told on tuesday that the would be re releasing the food optimising book you get in your starter pack(red and green days) in january and this would be focusing on extra easy and new members will be told about extra easy rather than red and green days!

We then had a chat about extra easy and whether it worked for members or not generally feeling in my group was that it didnt work! Which i have to say i strongly disagreed but that is a whole other story!!

Also our consultant said we could have a new book but we would have to pay!!!

don't think there is a new plan, the new book will contain EE, Green and Red i think and will all be in the same book, no more turning the book upside down . Our consultant said it would be easier to check syns as they would be in alphabetical order rather than categories, think she said the next food directory would be the same; alphabetical, as current one hard to find some syn values.

She thinks we won't have to pay for the new book as didn't have to last time, but you never know. Think we're getting them after xmas- in time for the price rise lol!

That would make sense, guess we will just have to wait and see. Thanks for that.

EE Works! A lot of our class are wary of it as it seams too good to be true.
We have, however, had a perfect example of how it works. A guy that joined last week lost 8.5 pounds in his first week doing EE!
His wife, who is an ex target member, rejoined did it with him and lost 4.5 though they ate the same food. Both were thrilled to bits, and neither of them have a lot to lose, and after the huge weight losses have less than a stone to loose.
She was shocked as she is from the old green/red thinking and could not believe that one could lose so much on EE.
I am a huge advocate of EE, and vouch for it. I can't see any plan easier,.

I will let you know, Starlight, after next week WI. He can't possibly lose much next week, as to me he does not even look overweight! I know the more one needs to loose, the easier it is but he does not even look slightly chubby!

We were told on tuesday that the would be re releasing the food optimising book you get in your starter pack(red and green days) in january and this would be focusing on extra easy and new members will be told about extra easy rather than red and green days!

We then had a chat about extra easy and whether it worked for members or not generally feeling in my group was that it didnt work! Which i have to say i strongly disagreed but that is a whole other story!!

Also our consultant said we could have a new book but we would have to pay!!!

This is what we were told but added mix to max and success express will be removed and they will become consultant tools if people are stalling.

hhmmmm interesting, our C was doing our class on relief and was interviewed for taking on the class full time. She was told no - something about too far from her home (even though she has a class in the next town in the opposite direction!) She is not going to keep doing it on relief so we will be getting someone new. We rarely seem to get as much info as a lot of you guys - my C is great and really motivates us - the class has grown from 10 - over 40 some weeks. We are going to wait and see how new c is, maybe if it is someone new to SW they will be keen to share more info.

im stalling a bit my weight losses are small how can i boost them? theres too many plans now i get confused

I haven't heard anything yet but it makes sense to have everything in one book. When the new red/green book came out last year us oldies (in SW terms!) were given the option to buy one for £1.50 so I guess maybe the same thing will happen?

I don't think it's a case of Consultants not giving info, I think maybe there is a right time to give out the info and perhaps some do it a bit earlier than others?

We had a stand in consultant in August and she said that the groups in the USA had been given EE only and that she thought that they would revise this for over here, reckoning they would bring out the same book after Xmas.

Our C last night gave us a sheet and if we attend 7/9 classes then in january we will get the book free, woop woop go us so i stayed last night as it was a quick meeting as they had a taster.

He mentioned it has green red ee and another two (which i heard him mentioning mix2max) but tbh what is the other one?? ohhhh cant wait hehe

Back