What is this Diet???

loobylou22

Hey Girls,
I hope that you can help me....:)
Im looking for the name of a certain diet that i saw on a tv programme a while ago, but cannot remember the name, i have been chatting to my diet friends and thay have heard of it but cannot remember the name either.lol.
Ok..... bit of a vulgar description, It caused rapid weight loss and makes you poo your fat. (sorry). The lady on the programme has said that she had to scrub to remove it from the toilet. Again Sorry for the description.
I hope that someone can help us, its driving us mad trying to remember.
Thanks.
Lou.x

oooh... A lady I nannied for did this!

I can't for the life of me remember what it was though. I am sure she had some sort of surgery and then was given pills that would convert all the fat she ate into an oil that would literally come straight out. She would be sat on the toilet for hours at times without eating too much fat!

It was horrible - the fat came out orange and stained the loo!

I'm probably not thinking of the same thing as you but even so, I wouldn't like to be on the loo every time I ate some fat!

Sound like Xenical to me - you can get it on prescription from your GP.

I had it and lost half a stone - i didn't have orange poo though! :D

If you eat more than the reccomended allowance of fat per meal the excess fat comes out as orange oil - tis true! BUT i was dead good and didn't have any diarrohea at all on it. I think it's a good way to stop yourself eating too much fat!

You get a lot of support on this diet - the pack has a telephone number on it and you register with the special number on the pack. They send you bits and bobs out, and qualified nurses call you from time to time to see how your getting on.

The reason I didn't stick with it is because I have IBS and after taking a break from it I had severe tummy cramps.

Hope that helps!

XENICAL.com Sitemap

Thanks for your replys, it does sound extreme really for a few pounds, maybe its not that popular yet,as iv never heard of it apart from this programme. will keep you informed if i try it.lol.
Lou.x:D

oh my GOD :argh:

just when you thought you had seen it all...even a dancing bunny!!! >>> :bunnydance:

Xenical is available over the counter in Australia, it's expensive and I've not tried it. From what I've heard you need to be really careful eating out as if you do eat some fat which reacts with Xenical you will need to go to the toilet rather quickly!!

To be honest I really think Xenical works best as a deterrant than anything. I tried it for several months and it didnt work AT ALL. No side effects, no extra weight loss - nothing.

My doctor said that being on a low fat diet there wasnt really anything left over for them to work on but even having them with my weekly Chinese Take Away made no difference.

I havent heard of anyone really losing anything great because of the tablets, I have heard of people who are taking them losing because they change their diet because theyre so worried about the side effects.

It kind of relies on "most" your excess calorie intake being from fat.
In reality most of us are fat because we are carbo loading, not because we live of burgers and chips.
If you eat loads of carbs I imagine it wouldn't work at all.

That sounds really bad, anything that makes you loose weight quickly must be a short term thing, I allways thought slow but steady was much better....... I would stay clear..

Back