What is this Extra Easy plan?

raquelscatt

I lost nearly a stone on SW just before Christmas but unfortunately, having had a major blow out for a month, have gained it all again :mad:

I am planning to get back to class next week and have brought the new SW magazine showing this EE plan but don't really understand it!

Just wondered what this EE plan is, how different is it to red and green days?

Any advice please!!

On EE you can eat any green and red free foods together, one HeA & one HeB, usual syns taking the lowest syn figure (eg a sausage which is 2 syns on red & 6 on green would count as 2 syns). Try to have as much superfree food as possible.

That REALLY is a potted version of it.

Hi, make sure you ask your consultant for the book which goes with Extra Easy when you go back to class as these were given out a few weeks ago. The magazine doesn't give the full picture! It's a good plan though, well I like it :)

Iv got my weigh in tonight and get my extra easy book, didnt think it would be that simple, do you have to stick with it or can you change back to red and green days.?

you can definitly switch from red green and extra easy, i do it all the time

I'm a red girl through and through but EE is great on days when I want a roast with lots of tatties and am happy to pass on 1 each HE A & He B.

Back