What is this Extra Easy plan?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquelscatt, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

I lost nearly a stone on SW just before Christmas but unfortunately, having had a major blow out for a month, have gained it all again :mad:

I am planning to get back to class next week and have brought the new SW magazine showing this EE plan but don't really understand it!

Just wondered what this EE plan is, how different is it to red and green days?

Any advice please!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    On EE you can eat any green and red free foods together, one HeA & one HeB, usual syns taking the lowest syn figure (eg a sausage which is 2 syns on red & 6 on green would count as 2 syns). Try to have as much superfree food as possible.

That REALLY is a potted version of it.

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi, make sure you ask your consultant for the book which goes with Extra Easy when you go back to class as these were given out a few weeks ago. The magazine doesn't give the full picture! It's a good plan though, well I like it :)

5. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Iv got my weigh in tonight and get my extra easy book, didnt think it would be that simple, do you have to stick with it or can you change back to red and green days.?

6. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    you can definitly switch from red green and extra easy, i do it all the time

7. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a red girl through and through but EE is great on days when I want a roast with lots of tatties and am happy to pass on 1 each HE A & He B.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.