What is wrong with me???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gillybean, 27 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Gillybean

Gillybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Diet:
    Low Fat/orlistat
    This week i feel like i have failed, i know i have lost about 3 pounds which will take me to where i wanted to be,but i have been desperate for food this week, i had a chicken salad one night, some plain chicken the next and yesterday all i could think about was chips with S&V and ketchup although i didn't have any.

My TOTM lasted 2 weeks do you think it would make me feel like that? it only finsihed a couple of days ago

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You did really well to resist the chips.

Have a meal either AAM portion or 790 style if you feel you want food.

I think it is probably your chatterbox talking - we all get it sometimes.

Keep going - you've done so well.

4. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Yes, I think those pesky hormones have a great deal to answer for! Try not to be down, you are doing so well, you will be hitting the 2 stone off very soon and that will give you a real lift.

Hugs.

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    ive been struggling this week too Gilly. SOmehow we just have to find the strength to continue.

On the bright side, you resisted the chips, and the foods you chose should not hve taken you out of ketosis. 3lb is a good loss if you havent been 100% so take those positives and use them to motivate you into having a better week next week.

Stay strong hun. You can do this

6. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Your doing really well Gillybean, over a stone already.
    Keep at it gal x

7. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well done Gill for resisting the chips you're doing wonderful and i do agree your hormones do have a lot to answer gor grumble grumble grumble you have done so well so far and you are strong enough to continue doing so big hugs xxx

8. Gillybean

Gillybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Diet:
    Low Fat/orlistat
    Thanks everyone

I did lose 3 pounds which i am happy with

Have got some chicken and vegetables tonight

9. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    You've done brilliantly so far, my guess is that the problem is partly hormones and partly the colder weather. It is always harder not to eat when you feel cold, and don't you just feel it with CD. My hands were icy even with the heating on.

10. Gillybean

Gillybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Diet:
    Low Fat/orlistat
    Well i am out of ketosis :-( i had some chips and some chocolate and i can honestly say i didn't enjoy them, and i felt really ill afterwards so it has taught me. I had a wobble this morning when i was giving up and going to join slimming world but it only lasted 5 minutes and i was having my shake and back in the CD world. I've got my water and i'm raring to go, it was one blowout and not enjoying it makes it easier to continue today

11. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya Gill so glad to hear you've got back on track you'e doing so well!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.