What is wrong with me?

Setas

Silver Member
I am driving myself mad.
Last year I did CD 100% for 6 months and lost over 8 stone. Didn't finish it off properly (used the excuse of an operation to go back to my before eating) and the 6 stone back on - mainly due to starting again then slipping up mid afternoon, binging for the evening and starting again the next day. I managed 3 straight weeks in nov/dec and lost 2 stone but thats all back on again and more. 2 weeks ago I managed 5 days and lost 10 lbs - and now thats all on again. Every Morning I get up intending to start today and sometimes I don't even get as far as my first shake before I am eating (Today!)

I am so cross and frustrated with myself. There is always a "reason" why I need to delay it - e.g. Family sunday lunch tomorrow. I know it worlds and works so well for me so why can't I just focus and do it ;-(

Sorry about the whinge ;-(

So - I'm starting now..not stuffing my face for the rest of the day and then tomorrow as well, I'm starting NOW - despite my bad start to the day (2 muller yogs and a load of choccie biscuits.)

If anyone is able to give me a kick up the bum and help keep me going I would be so grateful!

Thanks for listening!

*kicks*
cmon now! U CAN do this. Its gettin in the swing of things isnt it. Getting thay frame of mid of "no, doesnt matter about family dinner etc... Its CD only passing these lips"
U will do it. :) x

Back