What is your current weight & dress size?

hi im wendy. im 4ft 11in, 10st 7lbs and a size 14 but if im lucky i can squeeze into size 12 tops lol

I'm 5'9" and am currently 14st 11lbs and can now get into a size 16 for the first time in years :D

Hey there :)
I'm 5'7, 12st 7lbs (at the moment... my weight fluctuates loads throughout the week!), and a size 16 on top and bottom, mostly. I have wide hips and big boobs though, so I sometimes have to go for size 18 or even 20 when looking for tops.
I'm hoping to get down to the 'perfect 10' when I reach my goal weight.

I'm 19st 8lbs and about size 26/28 but can squeeze into size 24 jogging bottoms. A heck of a lot of the weight is on my stomach and I'll prob always carry it there as I don't think you can change your body shape from say apple to pear?:confused: Whilst pear-shape has it's own problems it's far healthier than apple shape.

I am currently 19 stone 4lb and about a 20-22 on the bottom and 18-20 on the top. I tend to carry my weight evenly all over.

Kate

I'm 5"2, about 12st 7 last time I weighed - I have only been doing this at home and don't own scales am going by my clothes which are 14-16

5 ft 2, 11 stone 7, size 12-14. I don't have scales at home either. :S not a good thing. Need to go buy some, any recommendations where?

Gonna add my stats here even though on reading everyone elses I feel bigger & the worse...!!

I am 4ft 11"

I started the BE YU diet on Monday at 17st 1 and half pounds. Today, just weighed myself (day 5) and am 16st 10lbs!

So, already 5 and half pounds down!!!:happy036:

Gonna add my stats here even though on reading everyone elses I feel bigger & the worse...!!

I am 4ft 11"

I started the BE YU diet on Monday at 17st 1 and half pounds. Today, just weighed myself (day 5) and am 16st 10lbs!

Hey you're not that heavy! I started off on WW 2 years ago at 17st 1, lost a lot of weight and am now 14st 3, you can do it just stick in! lol, Kirsty xx

I am 4ft 11"

What a great start. How fantastic! Isn't it just the greatest feeling??

I agree with 3stonetogo though - don't you feel bigger or worse!! Although I'm quite a bit taller than you ;) I weighed in a 19 stone 3 when I decided enough was enough. Look at people's stats and you'll find that nearly all of us have been in exactly the same boat.

Aww fanx girls!! Feel lot better reading that!!

Am in anticipation of weighing myself for Monday...hoping for a fabby result!!

At the mo I am 11st 10lbs have just started to fit into size 14's in most shops top and bottoms. I am 5ft2.

I'm 4'11" and weigh 12st 9lb. I'm a size 18-20 depending on where I shop. I have HUGE boobs though - I'm a 38K which doesn't help. And my tummy used to be a size or two smaller than my top until I had 2 c-sections.

I am 5.7 " weigh a scary 19 st 9 lbs and am a size 20...the starnge thing is i have also been a size 2o when i weighed 16 st 2 lbs ? Think the difference is since i had children my shape has changed , heavier but in different places...i.e tummy. :(

im 5ft3
when i started at 20st 5 lb my top was 26 and bottoms 30

im now 18stone 11.5 and im in a top 24 and bottoms 26

I am 5.7 " weigh a scary 19 st 9 lbs and am a size 20...the starnge thing is i have also been a size 2o when i weighed 16 st 2 lbs ? Think the difference is since i had children my shape has changed , heavier but in different places...i.e tummy. :(

Hi Slimmarach,

I was a scary weight when I started too. You can do it! I do think your shape changes when you have kids though. I always had a completely flat stomach before I had my son, then suddenly my stomach became the biggest bit of me!

With clothes though, I think that when you keep wearing the same clothes, they sort of stretch with you (especially when you buy things with elasticated waists and in loose jersey fabrics ;)). I used to kid myself that I was a size 20 when I was at my heaviest because that's what size my clothes were, but I found that if I had to go and buy something new, then it had to be a 22 :cry:

It is such a fab feeling to be back in a 16 and know that I can go into any high street shop and get my size off the shelf.
:D

Back