What is your fave CD pack?

Hi all, this is my first week so I've been experimenting with all the different flavours I can get my hands on!

I realllllly like the chocolate tetra shakes, they're brill for work cos I can just grab em and go which is perfect for me. I have the Strawberry shakes aswell but not as keen on them, the ones you mix yourself are much better. Gunna try the banana ones when I go back on wednesday.

Didn't like the chilli soup or spicy tomato, they both seemed to have a weird taste to them, did anyone else notice that? Didn't like the fruits of the forest or the butterscotch milkshakes either.

Mint choc shakes, orange choc, and apple and cinnamon porridge are all nice, do find the porridge to be abit plain though everyone else finds it really sweet! Hopefully will have the pecan porridge in when I get weighed so I can gradually work my way through the whole selection! lol

Good way of doing it keeps the variety going

Well I had my first strawberry tetra today and guess what? Not bad at all yay x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started off really liking the chocolate tetras and now I've got sick of them and haven't had any this week. The same happened with the oriental chilli soup. I have the tomato soup quite a lot and I know lots of folk hate it. Is there one no-one likes. Choc mint nearly everyone seems to like.

I find the strawb and banana tetras are just as nice as the shakes so dont bother with them, but the chocolate tetras seem extra nice, I get a few each week as a treat. Im not overly keen on the bars but if I wasnt having any meals I would probably need the solid food!
Ive recently started liking just plain vanilla which I previously considered boring but now its just nice and sweet.

Haven't tried the vanilla yet so might pick one of those up tomorrow, gunna try the banana tetras aswell as the banana shake I had last night was really nice :)

Back