What is your favourite flavour?

wellandgood

Silver Member
My cdc doesnt keep all the flavours in store and i havent tried several. just wondering which ones you like best, without mixing? she will order them for me if i want so need some help. Is the toffee nice? she said it wasnt popular. what about butterscotch or leek and potato soup?Im getting sick of the tomato soup and fruits of the forest coz I have it all the time i know everyones taste is different but I can go with the majority...:D

Leek and potato is nice with black pepper.
I didn't like chicken and mushroom soup last year but tried it last week and really liked it.
I absolutly hated the toffee and walnut last year when I tried it and the butterscotch I didn't like either, it's sickly sweet.

Our taste changes on this diet tho so could you have most of your usual supply and try a couple of new ones every week. It's weird that your CDC doesn't stock everything, thats the great thing about CD- the choice we get. My CDC not only stocks everything but she also would change anything I didn't like.

Good luck trying them all xxx

shakes - chocolate, plain porridge
bars - all
soups chicken and mushroom
tetra - chocolate

blah I am soooo bored now

shakes: Favourites are choc/butterscotch (esp over crushed ice...yum!), banana, strawberry and mint choc
Soups: Chick and Mushroom (YUUUUUM!), Oriental Chilli
Porridge: Apple one but im not a fan on the consistancy
Bars: Not tried.

My favourite oddly depends on the time of day. I have butterscotch/banana/strawberry for lunch, then a soup in the evening followed a couple of hours later by a choc one!

CD Rocks! :)

xxx

Back