Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Toffee & Walnut

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
I thought it would be fun to see what shakes, bars or tetras are our favourites!

hhmm choc mint shake (i think!!)

Chocolate Tetra's mmmmmmm :p

chocolate mint

well ive tried so far ( only on day 2) banana, butterscotch, choc mint, choc orange, fruits of the forest and toffee and wallnut, i hated all of them except fruits of the forest which was ok!

Have to say hated all of them till I started making them with ice cubes and water then it has to be vanilla .Loved this as shake or porridge style made with psyillium husks .
Why do shake taste so different when made with ice its just water but hey it made my journey so much easier so maybe I shouldnt ask why lol

I love the chocolate made into a mousse with a tiny drop of orange flavouring :p(dont like the choc orange)

Have to say hated all of them till I started making them with ice cubes and water then it has to be vanilla .

hiya,
how do you make it with ice then? do you need an ice crusher? :)
Nikki.

I put about 7 or 8 smallish cubes in my mixer cup add the shake and add a bit of water and wizz it up with my blender.

thank you, i will try that! x

I'm not surprised that Chocolate Mint is the in the lead. Definitely my favourite. But I am surprised that strawberry is currently in 2nd place. Thought it would have been chocolate. Interesting.

this is so wierd! i tried the choc mint hot again today, totaly different to the first time i had it on day one!!! its amazing how our taste buds get use to certain things when you keep having them!

Vampie (sorry your name is too long like mine;)) I agree about your tastes changing! I wasn't all that impressed initially with the soups but some are growing on me.

Oh can I just say I love your photo on you signature!

ohh thank you!!!
x

Back