What Is Your Main Limitation Of Being 'Fat'

Being in pain when I try to do physical stuff is my main problem. Things have certainly got better since I've lost weight but I still feel limited compared to what I used to be able to do as a teenager (OK that may just be age).

I don't have much problem with clothes as I have been making some of my own clothes since I was 14 and can always resort to that if the shops fail me. I've never really enjoyed clothes shopping (or indeed any shopping) and I actually rather dread the overwhelming choice I'll have once Evans is not my only possibility. It has begun to happen now I'm down to size 18 but I went into a couple of shops yesterday that I've always walked past before and I wasn't that impressed. One of them seemed to have stepped straight out of my early teenage; if I'd bought anything in there I would have ended up looking like Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan! I needed sunglasses to deal with the lurid 80s inspired jewellery on show.

I hate having my photo taken but that's nothing to do with the weight, I just don't like my chin!

Back