What is YOUR song?

So many
Dusty springfield-Son of a preacherman
Marc Cohn- Walking in Memphis
Bon Jovi-Livin' on a prayer(We all have to have at least one Bon Jovi song in there!)
Sweet Home Alabama-Lynyrd Skynrd
Crazy-Gnarls Barkley
Susanx

Oh I'm a bit of a music freak so lots for me, I'm greedy and couldn't just chose one song!

JX - There's Nothing I Won't Do
Ewan McGregor's cover of - Your Song
Girl Who Fell Through The Ice - Aim ft. Kate Rogers

baby love ,,............miss diana ross

Ive got two.... Purple rain by Prince because it was my mums song and The Luckiest by Ben Folds always manages to make me smile and cry at the same time

"Tears & Rain" - James Blunt

Yep, that's in my list and you know why - thank you :D.

I have too many to mention, change mine like me knickers.

Current favourites are:

Jamelia - Something About You
Sugababes - Too Lost In You
Snow Patrol - Set the Fire to the Third Bar
David Grey - This Year's Love

Shall I stop now, we could be here all night....

I want love - by elton john. (it has absolutely nothing to do with Robert Downey Jnr walking around in the vid looking mean and moody either! lol)

Queen's "Don't stop me now"! It's going to be my funeral song!!!

That reminds me of the funeral of a gay guy I knew a long time ago in Edinburgh - he died of AIDS - and at the funeral they played "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" from The Wizard of Oz..... True Story.

And in the same funereal vein but off-topic strictly speaking - is it Spike Milligan who has on his grave stone "I told you I was ill"?
:D

That reminds me of the funeral of a gay guy I knew a long time ago in Edinburgh - he died of AIDS - and at the funeral they played "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" from The Wizard of Oz..... True Story.

And in the same funereal vein but off-topic strictly speaking - is it Spike Milligan who has on his grave stone "I told you I was ill"?
:D

That reminds me of a guy I used to work with who said that he was going to have Disco Inferno played as they took his coffin off to be cremated!!!

Disco Inferno ... lol ....like it!:D

ok here goes.....

i. miss you nights by various artists including westlife, cliff richard and others - i dont mind who sings it i just love the song and
2. everything i own by various artists again including boy george, bread, ken boothe and others.

These 2 would be included in my desert island discs.

Hava a grand day everyone

mrsm

Current favourites are:

Jamelia - Something About You
Sugababes - Too Lost In You
Snow Patrol - Set the Fire to the Third Bar
David Grey - This Year's Love

Shall I stop now, we could be here all night....[/quote]

westie, ur a girl after my own heart! love the last 3 songs on this list!! love david grays songs in general!

Back