What is your tip?

jolinarr

What is your tip for makin it through DDs?

I have 2! LOL

I wait as long as I can to eat! :) Which is usually around lunch time! I drink coffee or hot tea all morning and lots of water! LOL

And #2 - SOUP! It keeps me full! :)

Ok... Maybe I have 3! LOL

I love bread! So I have found this really low cal bread, and I use 2 pieces of it for 80 cals... Then I put a little cinnamon and sugar on it for another 15 cals... and I can't belive its not butter spray... And I have something I can eat that has sugar in it and gives me a little energy for about 100 cals! LOVE IT!

well I have broken both of the things I know help me today and now I am mentally suffering for it

I dont think food apart from what I am having later in the day
I dont eat until as late as possible (usually about 6pm) and make that my main meal of something very low cal with a slice of bread (eg soup)

today I made my soup at lunch time and decided to have a bowl to eat (oppps far to early for me - but it was yummy)
and then I decided to get all my recipes out and find them and modify them for this christmas so I can start the run throughs

should have stayed in bed :):)

Same as you guys, waiting a long as poss. Will generally have something for lunch (usually 1-2pm), then dinner, leaving cals for a little snack if I wanted one in the afternoon and my eve snack. Been a lot less hungry the past say week of dds and managing without eating so much, which is great as leaves you cals if you do want them later on.

Also staying busy always helps! Running around with kids so much weekdays they are generally fine, weekends are a bit more home based so can be a bit harder, esp when hubby and kids are eating/snacking. But survived this far! Coming on here always helps loads!

Oh yes drinking plenty of water and usually have a can of diet coke each dd eve (unless I'm too cold!) for something sweet!

I am starting Judders on Monday. In the past I too have noticed that if I don't eat first thing in the am. I can go indefinitely w/o eating. So I will be trying to do that on Monday, my first DD. Wish me luck as I will for all of you. :)

Good luck Sooz, yes I always leave it as long as possible on a dd without eating, once you start eating it seems to kick your stomach into action and you get hungry! If you don't eat you don't get as hungry, weird our brains lol! Let us know how you get on x

No tips from me yet;) but wanted to say the not eating for as long as poss reminds me of 'limbic hunger' referred to in fast 5 booklet I read, it's basically eating stimulating more hunger. Makes sense I suppose.

Back