What job do you do?

Cheralyn

I'm being nosey and thought I would ask what everybody does to earn a living? I work 30 hours per week as an administrator for a care home.

I am a community based midwife and also work one shift a week on the delivery suite.

I work very silly shifts at very silly times as a scene of crime officer!xx

I haven't got a job yet, I'm in college :)

I work 47 hours a week as a Nanny to 2 3 year old boys!

I'm an HR manager for a Swiss Private Bank. I've worked full time since I was 16 years old (only had 3 months off to have the little one), however on 1st of April this year I'm cutting my hours down and will finish work at 2.30pm each day. I'm sooooooo excited:D

I haven't got a job yet, I'm in college :)

Oooo i wish i was still there!! I'm studying for my Masters degree and working...and well its just no fun lol. What you studying?xx

I do 3 x 9hr nights looking after a lad on a ventilator in his own home.

I also practice and teach complimentary therapies and read tarot.

Everyones jobs sound quite interesting.I work 3 days a week in a book shop lol boring really

xx

I work 12-15 hours a week. Spread over Tues, Wed & Thurs evenings. I am an acupuncturist and work mainly with fertility treatment. Love it! But am loving being home with babs more!

Working in a bookshop would be my dream job!! I am a teaching assistant for teenagers aged 13-16 during the day and work at Tesco 2 nights a week.

I'm a full time student studying criminal justice studies and psychology - due to finish in may!!!

I also work tues-sat 6:15am - 11:15am as a Manual Data Entry Clerk for Royal Mail.

And ... one sunday i month i work at the Holiday Inn as a Chambermaid :D

i'm a nurse, used to work with Leukemia patients but now I do bank so go wherever they are short staffed. Most of the time it is very interesting..some days it would be nice to be just on one ward :)

I'm a family tutor and also have my own jewellery business.

I'm a data entry clerk for TNT and work in the traffic office answering phone queries and trying to figure out where the hell the drivers are.

I work with Kered but unfortunately on a different shift/team :cry:

I work 37.5 hours (in a normal week) as a Software Engineer. Can be interesting and boring at the same time! lol

Back