What kept you on plan today?

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
Hi guys

A lot of people seem to be struggling today so I though we could share some positives of the diet :) hope that's not patronising lol but it will help me when I feel down too.

So, today I got into a size 18 dress from Next for the first time in well over a year! That made walking past Nando's well worth it!

What kept you on plan today? X

These shorts kept me on plan today!!!!! They're a size 14 and I intend them to be a bit on the big side for my holiday to Florida in September. It keeps me on plan!!

image-1782841376.jpg

White

image-4268520241.jpg

Same in black

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

I rode my horse after 4 years for the first time today and getting this weight off is so important so I can ride properly again xxx

I just keep thinking about my holiday and how much happier I'll be slimmer :) I want people to be shocked at my change and it keeps me positive :)

image-2706730679.jpg

My new play suit - should fit perfectly after a couple of weeks on SS!

So inspirational ladies! I might buy some shorts, Surfhunny - I'm off to Vegas at the end of August :D

Loving that playsuit, Foo - where is it from? It's gorg!

Just tried dress on again at home with a size 16 top underneath (top is a little tight but hurrah for Lycra!) I love it! So happy! I like being in the mind frame of buying things a little smaller because they will soon fit rather than too big so I can hide!

X

That's what I'm thinking about Cherry :)

Miss - that's amazing and what fab exercise now too! I used to ride and would love to again once I'm lighter x

Em_Butterfly said:
Loving that playsuit, Foo - where is it from? It's gorg!

X

It's from new look- only £19.99 bargain lol

Em I love Vegas!! Have you been before? I was surprised I could actually get my backside into those shorts, they're a long way from fastening and being comfy but they're my inspiration and they will fit I have no doubt about it!

Thanks Foo Fan - I might have to copy you lol I love it! I might get a 14 as my target for Vegas... I reckon I could achieve that!?

Ahh very excited Surf Hunny! You're going to Florida aren't you? Bring on the shopping! I've never been to Vegas, looking forward to it! You'll be in those shorts in no time :D x

Yeah I'm off to Florida. Vegas is amazing you'll love it!! Where are you staying? We stayed in the Mirage and it was great! If you need any suggestions of things to do and places to go let me know. You'll have a fab time!

Hey staying at NYNY, any suggestions re must sees would be fab! Did you go to the Grand Canyon? Would like to do that but not sure what the best way is?!

Bet you can't wait to go to Florida - never been but would love to!

X

You guys are doing great, very inspirational! God knows what's kept me on track today. I sat during lunch surrounded by people eating thorntons icecream, there were packets and packets of sweets in the draw at work, I got home and my dad was ordering a curry and THEN I saw a massive toberlone on the kitchen bench. That and my sneaky scales hop says in 6 days I've only lost 1lb. But despite all that I'm sat drinking a chocolate orange iced shake. There must be something helping me stay on plan, caus I really don't wanna be!

Hi guys

A lot of people seem to be struggling today so I though we could share some positives of the diet :) hope that's not patronising lol but it will help me when I feel down too.

So, today I got into a size 18 dress from Next for the first time in well over a year! That made walking past Nando's well worth it!

What kept you on plan today? X

Well doen huni, thats fab!! Well today I bought my wedding dress, in a size 12 eeeeeek! Definitely have no urge to cheat now lol xxx

I just keep thinking about my holiday and how much happier I'll be slimmer :) I want people to be shocked at my change and it keeps me positive :)

ohhh yeh, I can't wait until someone asks me if I've lost weight. Avoiding the MIL for a while so Im hoping she notices lol xxx

Back