Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What kind of loss do you get on SS+?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by HazeyBlue, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. HazeyBlue

HazeyBlue Flab 2 Fab

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    The only reason why I ask is that I work 12 hour shifts, and doing SS I find it difficult to stay awake on nights, so I was wondering if it may be a good idea if I did SS+

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been doing SS+ (4 packs and 200mls of skimmed milk) with my hubby for the past 2 weeks and I have lost 14lbs and Dave has lost 18lbs. Hope this helps.

4. donnaandjack

donnaandjack Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    what is ss+????????? im on ss by the way!! ha ha x

5. HazeyBlue

HazeyBlue Flab 2 Fab

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Thanks Tracey

Thats the same as what I lost on SS on my first 2 weeks.

SS+ is the same as SS but with the addition of a small low carb meal, or 200mls (I think?) of skimmed milk. Think its along the range of 2oz chicken or 4oz of low fat cottage cheese, with a small amount of certain salad or vegies.

6. mumpy

mumpy Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i was thinking of doing ss+ at the start of feb instead of ss as start a new job and dont ant to be really tired, or tell anyone im on this diet, as i dont know anyone. i lost 10lb on ss, so tracey thats awesome. my cdc has said that she sometimes finds bigger losses with ss+ - fingers crossed. let me know how it goes hazeyblue

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.