what losses can i expect?? tell me your stories.. :)

lottie***

hello everyone,

forgive me for not changing the info on the side of my post (it says im still doing cd and that im lighter than i currently am!!) i will get round to changing it!

I have been doing cambridge on and off for 8 months, i have lost and gained, in regards to being healthy i dont think its the answer, well it certainly doesnt agree with my body, and i also wasnt learning how to control my eating, as when ever i stopped cd i would just go on a massive binge!

So i started ww on wednesday and im loving it!!! it doesnt feel like im on a diet at all! im concerned that i will neer loose any weight though, i cant see how when im eating as much as iam, i have 22 points a day, so im interested to see what your weight losses are like? how long is realistic? i accept that the loss will be much slower than cambridge.

I hope your all having successful weeks and days!! xxx

hiya Lottie, your weight loss varies from week to week - if you have come straight from cambridge you might find you gain / STS in the first week or so as your body accepts that you are eating again. If not, you usually find you could lose 3 or 4lbs for the first week and the average loss that WW recommends you could/should lose is 1-2lbs a week. This changes for everyone depending on what foods you eat, when you eat, if you exercise etc.. so its not a definitive guide, just a loose one.

I am on 23 points a day so might be quite close to you weight / situation wise, and if i stick to plan I do lose weight.. so you will find the same I am sure :) xxx

thanks rachael, i stopped cd 2 weeks ago as i went on hol for a week and let the pounds pile on then! so i hope to see a loss.. fingers crossed anyway! I have been sticking to plan, only thing is on wed and thurs i dont get in from work until 9pm and have dinner then, i have no oppertunity to have it before then at work either. In comparison to not eating this seems like loads so is good from that point of view! thanks for you help..xxx

you're welcome :) i wouldnt worry too much about eating late a couple of nights - WW has never really said anything about when you eat other than to control your hunger levels by making sure you dont go really long / short periods of time without eating and either making yourself starving / bloated from it.. if that makes sense :)

hope to see you about on the boards anyway - maybe make this your diary so we can see how you do? :) x

p.s, love your outfit in your avatar :) x

I was doing CD too up until 3/4 weeks ago. I had a week or so of eating what I wanted until I started WW, I lost 7.5 lbs the first week. Theres been a lady on here who switched straight onto WW and gained 1lb, to me thats not bad considering she hadn't 'eaten' in months!

Good luck!

hey lottie and welcome :)

ive found ive mostly lost between 1-2lbs each week which is slower than cd but these little lbs add up slowly x

Back