What made you choose SF?

Just wondering what made you choose SlimFast?

I tried WW a year ago, on their new ProPoints system and I couldn't get along with it at all - too complex, and I kept going over my points and still feeling hungry - it felt like there wasn't enough guidance and I don't want to eat WW meals because they're mostly not to my taste. So I gave this a go because it is much simpler!

Great idea for a thread!! :D Interesting about your WW experience. I know people that tried that and SW and it worked for a while but then they went off it.:cool:
I chose it because I used SF 6 years ago to slim down in a very short amount of time for my wedding (and it worked!!) I lost about 17lb in 2.5 months. I was too strict on myself though, and two months later I had put it all back on as I was eating about 1000 cals a day during the crash diet - STUPID!!!:argh:

well ive pretty much tried every diet going, mainly faddy type diets, where you have to starve yourself,. and yep they dont work,
ive noticed ive lost more weight when im not trying to lose weight.
fo instance partner left work and we was skint, so i made up these home made soups &
roasted the lambs
poateos cut in cubes
lots of vegtables
stock ect & everything else
dinner was tinned spagetti on toast
and porridge for brekie
after about 3 weeks i had lost
roughly 10lbs
then he returned to work and we ate normally again
then another time
i had a really stessfull month. went from 13stone to 11st 7lbs
mainly through not having time to eat and constantly being busy.
so as im not so busy now, and pretty much stay in most of the time
i thought slimfast (ultraslim) would be best for me, as whats the point in having my smaller meals or healthy meals if i cant burn them off .
were as ultra slim is what 212 cals i think, if i cant burn that of in a day summits wrong lol

I've pretty much done all the diets to be honest!! My prob is I don't eat in mornings and sometimes I can go all day on a biscuit lol other days I eat to excess! I done exante for a week and the loss was good but total food replacement ain't for me, I did however like the shake idea for quickness as I make a shake on leavin house and drink whilst in car on way to work etc so thats why I'm doing ultraslim, although the losses will be a lot slower than exante I can still eat!!x

Back