What made you chose Lipotrim????

Julz I Love Love Love Your Post

why I Choose Lipotrim...

1. Its Black And White - You Take 3 Shakes And Drink Water - Thats It. No Food, No Drink, Capiche?

2. Its Like Getting Cut With A Very Sharp Knife. Its Over Nice And Quickly. Ww Is Like Knawling At Yourself With A Rusty Blunt Knife.

3. Retrain My Brain Not To Eat My Emotions And Not To Eat Out Of Boredom Or Stress.

4. No Mess, No Fuss, No Dishes, No Weighing, No Shopping, No Nothing.

5. Its Simple. It Works. Dont Have To Worry If You Are Doing Anything Right Or Wrong. Stick To The Plan And Bobs Your Uncle You Will Loose A Minimum Of 1 Stone A Month.

6. Its A Mental Challenge And Achievement Of The Goal Can Only Be A Positive Experience That You Can Draw On In The Future To Help You Through Other Mental Challenges. If You Can Do This - You Can Do Anything.
You should definately think about writing a self help book x x x

Last edited:
my youngest turned 1 on the 17th hun so he's not a baby baby oh and he took his first steps tonight 5 of them i was so pleased!!!!

Awww bless...he's still a baby to me...they grow up toooo fast! Mine are well and truely out of the cute stage

lol my eldest is 10 this year n her cute stage is well gone they replaced it with attitude lol

Well, initially I chose LT to be honest cause its quick!! I have no patience and had gotten to the stage that I couldn't bear to do the whole WW thing again. I really believe in WW and it does work, but very very slowly. However now, after 11 weeks on TFR, I know I feel completely different about food altogether, I never felt that on WW. Now I know I see food as fuel and fuel alone, I only need to eat what my body needs to survive. So Lipotrim is no longer a quick fix for me, but has completely changed my attitude to food. In saying that I do believe that it is drastic and does not suit everyone, but I'm an all or nothing type of gal!!!

you've all done great and i wish it was me. i'll keep you all posted on how i get on

kelly

It will be you hun.... I promise!!! xxx

Back