What made you feel good today?

A friend of my sisters shouting out the window of her car as she drove pass on main street that I was looking fantastic:D :D :D

It was unexpected and have to say loved it!!!

Not diet related - but I went for my 20 week scan today & got to see our new baby!!!

Nicky

Hi Nicky,
nature-smiley-010.gif

That is so beautiful!!!

I saw a woman drop a very expensive pair of earings outside her shop she works in and I picked them up and followed her in to return them. I said "excuse me you dropped these outside", the look on her face made me so happy she was in total shock that someone would return them. I have been smiling on and off about it all day:)
Ps jackie you are worth it:)

I loved this thread... be nice for an update. Are we all still feeling good?

Im NOT! I did the thread in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a bad day, stomach feels bloated, feel tired - first day back on after my birthday weekend.

Although reading my post made me feel good - knowing that i will feel better soon!!

x

Funny how you can be in such different places (mentally) on this diet.

Few more days and you'll be back at that positive place again. :D :D :D

whats made me happy is thinking i could take no more, going to mcdonalds and then turning around and driving home!! im much stronger than i thought i was!

yay x

My hubby's chocolate birthday cake remains in the fridge untouched by me. :D

I went to a leaving lunch at my worklace that I've just left. Some colleagues who were on holiday when i left last week have commented that I'm looking good.

One friend keeps asking me what size i am and keeps saying that I look much smaller (bless her).

Other colleagues saying that they wish that they had the willpower for this diet as I'm looking good. I did start with a friend and colleague but she stopped after 6 weeks (I really wish she hadn't, she was doing so well).

Trying all my clothes on this morning (3 weeks off work at the moment due to handing in notice and having annual leave, not just being a lazy moo) and finding that most of them swamp me now. I've managed to pack a huge suitcase with clothes that are far too big for me and still have a full wardrobe (I must stop buying clothes)

Actually that's made me feel great as I've had a pretty good day.

Today - well waking up and feeling great knowing I'd completed day 1 and about to start day 2 on CD!
AND my husband telling me how proud he was I'd completed my first whole day and wishing me luck for today!
I feel so positive and really looking forward to seeing my counsellor next monday for my first weigh in!
x

Back