What makes a great weight loss week for you?

My best weight loss week, not including my first week was 7lb. I don't think I lost it right though because it was a bit of a bad week so I think maybe I just shocked my body. Wouldn't suggest this though because don't think it actually works probably just a fluke lmao.

Hi All,

I just thought I would ask you what has been your best week and what you did differently to make your loss good.

I did the speed food challenge and lost 3lbs last week :bliss: which was my best for ages and I though it would be good to see what everyone else believes works best for them.

Look forward to hearing from you all

xxxx

what is the speed food challenge?!?!?!?1

Great topic.

To speed up my weight loss I have a loads of strawberries with cherries all sliced up in a big bowel topped with a little squirty cream. Sooooo lovely

Does anyone find that bread slows their weight loss down, I'm starting to think it does for me??

yeah it did that to me, so i avoid it now and enjoy weetabix every morning!!

Well I have been on probably a world record plateau for 6 months and I have been eating scan bran and drinking more water last week and finally lost 1lb!!!!

That sounds so like me last year !!!

Yes I did but i started weighing my pasta. rice and potatoes to the same quantities they use in the recipes which is much less than I would have normally eaten. They usually allow about 40-50 gms rice per person and about 75gms pasta. I also pledged not to eat between meals unless I was genuinely hungry (took a while to fathom out what hunger felt like) I also cut out all junk food for free foods or healthy extras so no pasta and sauces, no mug shots no alpen light bars. Cutting down on the sugar by limiting to 3 portions of fruit a day made me far less hungry x

Back