What makes a post get moved?

lorraineA

Silver Member
I just noticed my post "It's been a week on LT now" was moved and just wanted to check why so I don't make the same mistake again. I am assuming it may be because I mentioned a certain spice that I had put in soup and that this may constitute non-legal food? Would appreciate confirmation if that was what I did wrong and also if using that spice is damaging to weight loss as I heard from others that it was ok.
Also, where was post moved to as I couldn't find it - sorry for being a bit slow but am still relatively new to both LT and this forum and am still finding feet x

it varies why they move posts sometimes there is talk on food on here and it doesnt get moved and then other times just a hint about food and they get moved, usually to weekly weigh in or basic lipotrim forum. sometimes if you talk about your weekly weigh in they move it as well to weigh in section but then other times they dont, your guess is as good as mine haha x

Not sure who moved it but if a moderator sees it then they may move it or sometimes posts are reported and then we look at them and decide if they need moving.

But if we don't spot them or they are not reported then they would remain in that section.

Irene xx

Back