What makes a post get moved?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by lorraineA, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I just noticed my post "It's been a week on LT now" was moved and just wanted to check why so I don't make the same mistake again. I am assuming it may be because I mentioned a certain spice that I had put in soup and that this may constitute non-legal food? Would appreciate confirmation if that was what I did wrong and also if using that spice is damaging to weight loss as I heard from others that it was ok.
    Also, where was post moved to as I couldn't find it - sorry for being a bit slow but am still relatively new to both LT and this forum and am still finding feet x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dahlia Rose

Dahlia Rose Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Check your user cp and click subscribed posts it should be in there xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  5. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    it varies why they move posts sometimes there is talk on food on here and it doesnt get moved and then other times just a hint about food and they get moved, usually to weekly weigh in or basic lipotrim forum. sometimes if you talk about your weekly weigh in they move it as well to weigh in section but then other times they dont, your guess is as good as mine haha x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Not sure who moved it but if a moderator sees it then they may move it or sometimes posts are reported and then we look at them and decide if they need moving.

But if we don't spot them or they are not reported then they would remain in that section.

Irene xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.