what makes you sts or gain???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by laurenxx21, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

weight watchers - discover
    i haven't done anything differently to last week (lost 3lb) and yet i have gained 1lb. how did that happen????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me Full Member

it could be many reasons, i think we all have our own theories :)

personally i think that sometimes its just your body adapting to the weight loss ......... i had a 0.5lb gain the other week for no real reason and the week before that i'd "only" has a 1lb loss .... (despite sticking to the diet both weeks) but i know i've been loosing the inches the last few weeks (as my trousers keep falling down :) ) so i think my body was holding onto the food while it was changing shape as last week it was a 2lb loss again on the scales (which is about the average loss for me to loose a week)

just keep up the good work and don't let a gain on the scales get you down :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.